Omaze is a fund-raising organization that works with a unique idea of charity, offering the donors to have once in a lifetime experience. Omaze is the highest fund-raising organization with a different module. The money donated for different causes goes to Charities Aid Foundation America. The donors get many great experiences like winning a car, meeting a celebrity, a tour, dinner date, movie tickets, etc. Omaze donors are announced every Wednesday.
When someone donates $10 for a chance to meet a celebrity (dinner date, movie ticket, etc.), the major part of it goes to charity ($6), the remaining amount goes to marketing expenses, credit card fees, and Omaze. For a contribution of $10 for a chance to win a car, $1.50 is sent to the charity, $7 for shipping the prize, marketing, etc. and $ 1.50 goes to Omaze.
In this way, Omaze raises the highest fund and donors also get great experiences.
Omaze car giveaways
Omaze allows everyone to participate in sweepstakes and provide everyone with an equal chance of winning the amazing giveaways.
Days after the closing of the campaign, Omaze conducts an automatic drawing process and finds a potential winner. In confirmation, there happens a background check. If the winner meets the legal standards, Omaze will contact the winner and announce the prize.
The cars are all luxury that everyone dreams of having. There are cars like the Restored 1973 international scout II, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Porsche Panamera 4 E-Hybrid, 2005 Ford GT, ICON FJ44 Land Cruiser, Sprinter Van, Landrover defender 110 first edition, Telsa Model X Performance, Audi RS Q8, 1974 BMW 2002 Turbo, Subaru Outback, Mercedes- AMG GT 63 S, Mini Cooper SE Electric, Audi R8 and many more.
Omaze Car Winners in 2021
- Frank W. from White, GA won Bentley Continental GT V8.
- Tina H. from Ocean Springs, MS won Tesla Model S.
- Tito T. from Chochilla, CA won Land Rover Defender 110.
- Brandon S. from Clarksburg won Audi R8 V10 Decennium.
- KG from Orange, CA won the 1968 “Bullitt” Ford Mustang GT Fastback.
- Marissa C. from Brooklyn, NY won BMW M8
- Alfred O. From Spokane, WA won Audi E-Tron Prestige.
- Stephanie W. from Nashville, TN won Ford F-150.
- Peyton C. from Lousia, KY won Ford Mustang Shelby GT500.
- Larry N. from Rye, NY won Mercedes-Benz G-Wagen
- Carl S. from Fredericksburg, VA won Cadillac Escalade.
- Jonathan G. from Salt Lake City, UT won Sprinter Van.
- Jayson E from Berkeley, CA won Tesla-Powered 1968 Porsche 911.
- Smail G. from Tesanj, Bosnia, and Herzegovina won McLaren GT.
- Kayla B. from Murrieta, CA won Tesla top model 3 Performace.
- Christopher G. from Lebanon, PA won the BMW i8.
- Niki B. from Queens, NY won Porsche Taycan Turbo.
- Cayla S. from Carpinteria, CA won Tesla Model Y.
- Toni W. from Labelle, FL won Mercedes- AMG E 63 S wagon.
- Lemuel M. from Lippstadt, Germany won Range Rover Sport SVR.
- Jamshed I. from Lahore City, Pakistan won the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet.
- Eric A. from Miami, FL won Ferrari GTC4Lusso.
Stay tuned to its future events too to know more such exciting news and results!